Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sesame Soy Sauce Chicken



Been a long while since I update my blog. With my newborn, on top of my noti older ones, I am barely having much time. Besides caring for the kids, cooking 2 meals a day & homework daily, I basically dun have time to update my blog. 

This is basically 1 of my fast dish to prepare when I am up to my neck. Seems difficult but its definetely easy, armed with my faithful slow cooker. Heard many says they can braised chicken in rice cooker & slow cooker but I never try before. Here I go today.

I added button mushrooms & hard boiled eggs after chicken is cooked. Fry 2 more vegetable dishes to go along for dinner. Slurrpp~




Sesame Soy Sauce Chicken
1 Whole Chicken
1 Garlic clove
1/2 Ginger
2Tbsp Sesame Oil
2Tbsp Oyster Sauce
2Tbsp Lt Soy Sauce
4Tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
Dash of pepper
Water, jus enough to cover the chicken


1) Wash and clean chicken as per norm. Blanch with hot water and drained.
2) Add the seasoning above, except water into slow cooker. Put chicken in and coat it all over and leave it covered for 30mins.
3) On the eletricity and add water to cover chicken. 
4) Let it slow cook and turn the chicken occassionally to make sure its cooked. 

No comments: