Wednesday, August 13, 2014

White Bread Loaf


The other day, saw a fren posting his perfect-looking loaf on FB. OMG, I so wanna tear a piece from my iPad lo.... He actually baked a loaf of bread for his version of Taiwan's famous - 棺材板. Yummy bread with delicious & hearty soup inside. Pop over here if you are keen to make yours.


I knew I have to make this loaf, but not talented enuf to make the 'chowder' la. Nevertheless, I decided to cook a small portion of Curry Chix for my loaf! OMG, rice or bread?..

The bread is just nice for my breadmaker, it rises to the brim of the tin and it's a tall tall loaf. I was hesitating to slice into a tall slice or slice it lying down. I ended up being greedy and slice into tall slices. The slices is so soft, I really never regret baking them.

Milk White Loaf (adapted from Travelling-foodies)
170-180g Milk (I used 175g Fresh Milk)
1 Egg
320g Bread Flour
20g Sugar
1/2tsp Salt
1tsp Yeast
50g Butter

1) I put ingredients in above sequence, set to Menu 6 of breadmaker. 

No comments: