Sunday, April 27, 2014

Snicker Cheesecake



Wanted to make cheesecake ice cream cake but couldn't find the previous ice cream recipe that I wanted to try previously. Gotten all the ingredients but couldn't find it anywhere regardless using google search as well.. So I went in search of my favourite source of ice cream recipe - BrownEyedBaker.

This snicker cheesecake caught my eye as hubby is always ready for a snicker bars. And since I have cheesecake and snickers at home, I tot myself why not?.. I quarter the recipe as it uses almost 1kg of cream cheese. And since we are all on diet, I guess we could lessen the guilt on our tummy..

I used Digestive biscuits with honey mixed in to form the base. Else than that, everything remains the same for the recipe. I did it a day before to sing song for hubby on actual day. Hoping that my birthday boy will be happy with it.


Luckily my maiden and last minute decision did me well. Hub likes it though a bit sweet for him. My neighbours enjoyed them!

Snicker Cheesecake (adapted, modify slightly from BrownEyedBaker)
12pcs Digestive Biscuits, chopped
4Tbsp Butter, melted

250g Cream Cheese
1 Egg
2/3 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
1tsp Vanilla Essence
5 mini Snickers Bar, chopped

No comments: