Friday, September 27, 2013

Pandan & Strawberry Chiffon


Overheard someone saying that she haven had Pandan chiffon for very long and I realized that I also haven bake chiffon for ages. Ok, maybe not ages but at least few weeks? Then came to my mind that I haven use my Heart-shaped chiffon pan that my fren helped to arrange to bring back for me from hongkong. 


I spent SG$41 for it after conversion from Hongkong dollars. It is considered $$ well spent cos I recently saw a shop selling it for $58.90 at Star vista mall. Minus all the shipping and whatever miscellaneous, super worth.



I am using the same tang mian recipe used previously, make into Pandan + Strawberry flavour. I think I am 'rusty' from the long break, my batter was too runny. Luckily it still end up yummy, just that inside a bit wet. Not spongy enough. But, my die-heart fans at home are fighting over them..

'm linking this post to Little Thumbs Up : Pandan, hosted by Joceline from Butter, Flour & Me and organized by Zoe from Bake For Happy Kids and Doreen from my little favourite D.I.Y.


Notes: using the exact recipe, I divide batter into 2 and add 1tsp of Pandan and strawberry paste respectively.

No comments: